Godfrey Girl Number 3

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009



This year for Halloween we made some new decorations to hang in the entry way. It looks neat during the day, I just need to get some glow in the dark paint or some luminescent paint so it'll glow under a black light at night. It's hard to see at night and I was afraid that people would walk right into it. Perhaps next year I'll add some dry ice to make it a bit scarier.




One weekend weekend we took a trip to one of the local farms and bought some pumpkins. I was on my own this particular weekend while Adam was sweating away down in Phoenix. I had heard that one of the farms had a corn maze which I've been wanting to experience for myself. This farm however wasn't the one, I was out of luck. But they still had a good time picking out their pumpkins.





The girls both knew what they wanted to dress up as for halloween. Iolana of course wanted to be a princess. Kaylin decided she was going to be Dora. I'm a bit disappointed I didn't get pictures of their costumes. I bought a plain purple backpack and drew Backpack's face on it. Then went to the thrift store and picked up a plain pink shirt and orange shorts. We already had yellow socks and the pink and white shoes, and that was that! 

For Iolana's costume we was a peach fairy princess. We already had the peach colored princess dress, but we added some wings, a pretty tiara, and lots of sparkles! They had a great time at the trunk or treat the church sponsored, though we didn't bring nearly as much candy as we should have. We took a few blocks around our neighborhood as well. We strategically skipped over certain houses because of the scary lights and decorations.

0 comments: