Godfrey Girl Number 3

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Good Blogging Software

For the past month or two I've been contemplating over blogging software, something that would give me more control over the format of my posts. I have a mac and have found quite a few different programs that could be of some use. I had also looked in to using Wordpress instead of blogger, but Wordpress doesn't allow videos. But really, how many videos do I really post anyway? The video's that I do post can be on my facebook page perhaps...hmmm.

As you can see I'm still contemplating. I may switch over to wordpress, or if I find a program that I like for blogger, perhaps I'll stick with it. If you have any suggestions let me know.

1 comments:

Emm said...

I have been playing with wordpress also, there are pros and cons to both. If I ever start another blog it will be with word press.